NashVegas Nights Vending is to take place at 600 Marriott Dr Nashville, TN 37214.
There are three opportunities to promote and sell your merchandise:
Friday, February 23rd : Meet n Greet
Saturday, February 24th : Workshop
Sunday, February 25th : Farewell
The cost is $25 per day or $65 for all three days.
Vendors will be given access to the vending areas one hour before the start of the event.
Vendors will be given one hour to dismantle booth following the conclusion of the event.
1. The Vendor will not vend any items or services that are not disclosed on the initial
application at the Event without prior written consent from the Host.
2. Vendor booth shall be no larger than 10’x10’ unless otherwise specified and approved.
3. Vendor is responsible for providing the tables and chairs required effectively operate.
4. No electricity will be provided and Wi-Fi is not guaranteed if you are not a registered guest of the Host hotel.
5. The event is indoors, no tents are permitted.
6. There is to be no loud distracting music, noise, and or sound amplification devices used
by Vendor’s staff at the event.
7. Vendor shall dismantle and remove all items brought to the event by the Vendor leaving the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there.
8. Vendor agrees to hold the Host free from any damages or claims that may develop in
connection with participating in Nash Vegas Nights Vending.
9. As a courtesy, we ask that each vender remains available for sales for the duration of the event. Failure to do so may prevent your future vending opportunities at 615 Soul Events.
Please be advised that if you have not made the full payment for your space, then it will not be reserved for your business. Payments are non-refundable.
AS A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION, THERE WILL BE A HOSPITALITY AREA FOR VENDORS ONLY! PLEASE BE SURE TO SEE NICOLE COOPER, THE VENDOR CORDINATOR, UPON ARRIVAL FOR YOUR SPACE LOCATION AND ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Thank you again for your interest in the opportunity! We know that it’s going to be